4.30.2010

OHKAY ALREADY

i been rule busy lates. my bad homoz. a proper post is on it's way. until then I will leave you to ponder on the following questions:

. if you had to choose would you rather be fucked by a pair of bowling balls or a cactus?

. does it make me a pervert if my panties were wetwetwet after i saw the recent fotos of justin bieber in his bathing suit?

. how relevant is the butch/femme spectrum in the dyke culture these days?

and finally,

. when does T.I.'s new album come out.

2 comments:

  1. I'd choose the bowling balls since it seems no different than what I'm experiencing now.

    Yes. You are a weirdo pervey perv for getting a moist taco from
    lil boyz. But who isn't?

    As for your smart question. Beats me.

    How much could a get for a freeze pop butt plug you think? I'd offer to insert free of charge only to the asses I like, of course. I think this is a major money making gold mind. I would have such a cute cart to push around safannie.

    I need to do something while u are at work. cleaning the apt and playing housewife will last only so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P. S. I cannot be held responsible for spelling errors. The pod has a mind of its own.

    ReplyDelete